Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Great, Salty Mollusks! A Sea Snail! Again!

This morning I decided to head out to a fishing pier near me and get some time in before I headed off to work. I decided to set out a crab net and fish while waiting. Needless to say, nothing was biting and nothing was finding my crab net either. When I decided to call it in I packed everything up and pulled out the crab net. I did catch something, but unfortunately it wasn't a crab. I had actually caught two sea snails, and they were big! I didn't eat them of course, I tossed them back. I just can't seem to escape from sea snails though! See my below post if you're wondering what I'm talking about. I'm posting a video I took with my cell phone. Just wanted to let you guys know what's happening at Debris Central.

0 comments: