Monday, May 25, 2009

Who reads my articles?

Mostly survivalists! But I'm broadening my writing to other topics such as marriage because I learn new things everyday and I may get into some economics or government topics as I'm an avid reader and often study those topics as well. I've found some neat websites that I'd like to share with those the read my articles. If you love survival topics and haven't yet found the ever famous http://survivalblog.com/ then allow me to be the first to tell you about this little treasure. It's full of some of the most ingenious and downright intelligent survival information. The Blog also includes many great letters from readers like myself and others. I don't own that blog and I'm in no way affiliated with it, I just like to give everyone great information!

Another good blog, and this is one that I've just started, is for husbands and men that just want to be better husbands, boyfriends, or just plain gentleman. The blog is not meant for me to stand on a soapbox and tell you what to do, but rather to have all of us exchange ideas. You can find that blog at http://specialher.blogspot.com/. I look forward to seeing you there!

0 comments: